March 28, 2024, 12:12:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranch World Ad  (Read 2347 times)
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:38:51 pm »

Seen an ad on there for some Partin bred curs. Looks like the seller took some pics from here. 352 area code has "The Peddler" written all over it Grin If I'm not mistaken, the K-Bar Ranch is a subdivision outside of Tampa. Asked to see some video of parents working and I got "cricketts" Cheesy  Any of you Florida Boys know anything about this clown.

Catchin hogs cracker style
jstankus
Bay Dog

Cracker Curs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:12:47 pm »

Never heard of him. There are some partin bred dogs from South Florida but never heard of this guy. Could be legit but I agree I would want some more information. Jim Fraser and Ernest Grider are the only partin dogs I know or have personal experience with. There is Sean Greenlee also, but never got a dog from him but he does breed curs.
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:33:49 am »

Well the one pic of the black and tan is Cracker ,Jimmy posted that pic on here years ago when Cracker was anout 2 yrs old he's 8-9yrs old now.I gave Cracker to Jim Fraser about 6 months ago to put back in his program and get a litter from because he's originally who bred him.Deal was any breeding I get pick.Buddy was Crackers Daddy and produced a lot of dogs he just recently died at 12 or 13.Maybe Jim let this guy use him as a stud I will call him today and find out if so one them pups needs to be headed my way cause that was the deal lol....I will update later.....

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 06:48:55 am »

10-4 Jim's a good guy and I've seen some of his dogs work. He's ran ad's on there before, but never like that. He also never asked $750 for a pup. This has peddler written all over it Grin

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 06:52:37 am »

My Rye gyp sure does look a lot like his gyp in the one pic.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 06:56:07 am »

Yep $250 is Jim's standard price.I don't know anyone who'd charge that for a pup.

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 07:50:33 am »

Just spoke with Jim and Cracker ain't left his pen they're just posting pics pulled from internet I reckon.

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 01:10:43 pm »

Yea, that's what I figured. Good lookin yeller dog Cracker, and hog Wink

jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 10:55:44 pm »

well dayum , iwas just fixin to mail my check in the mornin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 05:53:29 am »

Yep $250 is Jim's standard price.I don't know anyone who'd charge that for a pup.

You've must've never seen any of Randy Wrights advertisements for them "foundation" dogs.....
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 06:12:56 am »

Oh I seen em Goose theres a fella down here advertises them registered wrights ben dogs for $1500 a pup.I just don't know anyone personally who'd charge that for a pup.

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 08:15:57 am »

Hey Cracker, what does the list look like for one of Jim's dogs these days. Have not heard of him producing anything lately. Couple years back, he was breeding a little more bark than bite. Is that cracker dog going to be used to add some "rank" Grin  Would not mind getting a chance to try some of that Wink

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48:00 am »

If I ain’t mistaken I remember seeing some of Randy’s pup for 2500 and some stud fees of 10 grand. I know fellas that have got them some good some bad. I ain’t mad at him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 12:39:39 pm »

Can't blame em if they pay that much.Warrent check him out I don't know what his plans are.

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 06:21:13 pm »

Could never take someone serious who was stupid enough to pay that much for a dog, much less a pup. Lots of stupid people out there though. 

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 08:14:38 pm »

Pups sale all the time for way more then that but hog dogs are the bottom rung. Now I could never pay that but people do. A guy that sold GSD told me that the higher the price the less reff raft will contact you. My in laws bought a GSD for ten grand in the 80ds. It’s a relative to what you want and the resources you have. Lot of people buy a 70 thousand dollar truck when a much cheaper one would do the job. I ain’t mad at em

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 10:11:39 pm »

Like I said, you can't fix stupid Wink

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2018, 12:31:23 pm »

I wouldn’t call some one stupid for spending a lot on a pup. Buying cigarettes is stupid to me but I wouldn’t call you stupid if you bought them. The difference between a sucker and a educated investment is that’s all the sucker has something for nothing. the investor weighs risk vs reward and is willing to make the move. The long term cost of a dog is the same no matter the original cost and the finished cost is what your willing to take vs what some one will pay.

cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 07:08:04 am »

That is Sean Kelly's Ad. He sells and swaps dogs with Jim.
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 07:27:41 am »

I consider anyone who pays more than $200 for a 6-8 week old pup stupid, always have and always will, and personally, just don't take them seriously.     Figured it was Sean Kelly's "work".  Anyone who would buy a pup from him is not only stupid, but also ignorant Wink  To each their own though. Like I said, lots of both stupid, and ignorant out there.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: