April 18, 2024, 07:05:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellowstone  (Read 651 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2018, 07:53:39 pm »

Has anybody else been watching Yellowstone. It's the best darn show on TV right now. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend checking it out.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 08:31:56 pm »

I've been watching it & hated that it ended so soon.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 09:59:08 pm »

I've been watching it & hated that it ended so soon.

Yeah me too Cajun. They showed that little preview for the second season and I can't hardly wait. hahaha its like a western game of thrones.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 01:27:20 pm »

That’s been a decent show to many killings tho to be realistic but any way better then little people la and the real housewives of Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:43:18 pm »

I definitely am liking it. First episode I watched was season finale but going back now and watching it from the start. I agree with judge on the amount of killing, it is modern day mafia type stuff as my uncle calls it and crooked business like in the show happens everyday, but I think certain things are too over the top to be very realistic. But I am liking it a lot so far none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 04:42:34 pm »

IMO If it was 100% realistic it would be boring. I don't care if they are wacking people as long as the plot is good, and so far this has been pretty good imo. The actors in it are pretty good as well. I used to watch Justified and that show was more over the top than this, he shot someone nearly every episode but that is what kept it fun and I enjoyed that series. Maybe I am just desperate for a half way decent western or maybe I just like seeing people get shot lol. Just my thoughts on it, I guess to each their own.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: