March 29, 2024, 06:42:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carnivore  (Read 789 times)
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2018, 06:12:54 pm »

Watching it now promoting Boar buster traps!! Thought he was a dog man. Those traps have hurt our dog hunting in our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:59:09 am »

Not good.
Jmesonp1
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:21:28 pm »

I'm not too worried about the traps or helicopters when it comes to pig numbers.(ive found that both will stretch the numbers pretty far) What I do hate is the way they present themselves to landowners. They basically tell them to keep dogs off the property so their system can work properly. This is BS and they know it. I've lost good properties because the landowner thought the traps and choppers were gonna wipe them out.
jdt
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:49 pm »

thats the way here in tn  and ky . they say hunting only makes them spread so they play with there traps and helicopters .  the hundreds i've caught and stuck didn't spread nothing but blood on the ground . and they didn't raise no more pigs either !
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 05:51:59 pm »

I'm not too worried about the traps or helicopters when it comes to pig numbers.(ive found that both will stretch the numbers pretty far) What I do hate is the way they present themselves to landowners. They basically tell them to keep dogs off the property so their system can work properly. This is BS and they know it. I've lost good properties because the landowner thought the traps and choppers were gonna wipe them out.
That’s exactly what they do here for there trap to work you have to keep dogs out.!! I wasn’t thinking last night that’s just business what dog hunters have to offer but boar buster traps as a sponsor!! $$$$ 

HOGHUNTERX2
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 07:16:36 pm »

anything to pad there pockets! our tax dollars and liscense sells bought the land that we cannot kill/ catch a hog on because there traps wont work....bs
chipolariverman
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 04:01:17 pm »

I agree 100%.  They do the same thing here in the Tri-States, FL, GA, AL.  We tell all of our land owners if you ain't killing them with dogs, shooting them day and night and trapping them you won't get ahead.  Hard enough when we shut down for Deer and Turkey season.  Damn trappers, "don't let no dogs in here, it will mess up the hogs travel pattern."  Just Smoke and Mirrors.....Smoke and Mirrors. 
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 10:09:36 pm »

If you like catching hogs you will worry. After the heli guy took over around here you can’t hardly find a hog no more

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: