April 24, 2024, 03:57:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solo strike dogs  (Read 2930 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2018, 01:18:51 am »

I have killed more hogs in the last 2 years with 1 dog than I have In the last 5 years with anywhere from 2-6. That’s simply a fact. It’s a mindset I have and as any Mind set, it is either instilled in the dog or it isn’t as far as I’m concerned. The dogs I use and have seen used solo are more stock minded than not. Loose, rough, or somewhere in between, these dogs know how and when to do what they must to make what ever it is they’re looking at, stand. The ones that can’t in my opinion have holes, and any hog worth his salt, can see those holes. That has and will continue to be my opinion on the matter. It was something that derived from necessity. I can’t own 10 dogs, I don’t believe in bulldogs, and I have no interest in hurrying to a bay any more. Bay what you can, catch what you just, and you better have your mind about you when I crawl In There with my rifle, because something is getting culled when I do, be it the hog or something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: