March 29, 2024, 10:55:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 horse trailer  (Read 419 times)
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2018, 04:06:46 pm »

2 horse trailer, WW trailer is the brand, made extra tall for thoroughbred sized horses, extra hay/luggage rack welded on top for long adventures, in addition to normal saddle and bridle storage (sorry I forgot to take pics of that since it was sprinkling when I took them) extra box welded on fender for more storage. Saddle storage goes almost all the way through front end so it's big. no saddle rack inside but does have bridle hooks. I can text pics if needed. No rotten wood, new tires, no center divider. Although it needs a paint job to be pretty there are very few rust spots that have not been painted with a gray rustoleum to keep it in great shape for many years to come, and i can do all them for you before pick up if wanted, no deep rust. Has spare tire. Text is better than email.. I work in Plano so if meeting south of Celina is easier by Dallas that is ok. It was raining when i took the pics and they look worse than it does normally, the paint isn't as runny looking when dry. Title in hand, registration expired but will update before sale. Lights work and trailer brake enabled. Pulls super easy. Will update with measurements. will text pics. 214 251-5720, docntx@gmx.com - phone is better than email
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: