April 25, 2024, 03:06:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold!Free pups  (Read 520 times)
wade64
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2019, 04:24:53 pm »

I have 2 female  pit/curr crosses. 14 weeks old. Sire pretty good hog dog, Dam-pretty good catch as well...These pups are gonna be pretty good running catches. I wanted a pair for while now. so I bred the 2 dogs that I thought would make some good running catches. Found out awhile back after I had already bred my 2 dogs. That I’m supposed to get deployed come August. I’m n the Army Rerserves and have been so for 9 years. I love serving my country anyhow. Long story short my wife doesn’t wanna take care of any extra dogs. She gots 10 to tend to while I’m gone plus to young boys, cows, horses and some damn donkeys. So I  Can’t blame her not wanting something else to deal with. Pups are free to a good hog hunting home. ewm00685@gmail.com best way to reach me is by cell 936-647-6197 located in Willis, Tx 45 minutes north of Houston Tx.  Can send pics on Request. I never can get them to upload on site. Thanks for looking!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:42:08 pm by wade64 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: