|
Etxcntryboy
|
 |
« on: October 27, 2009, 11:53:11 am » |
|
Does anybody know where I can order some mule tape? I'm needin' some pretty bad.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Git ahead dog!
|
|
|
|
t.wilbanks
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:13 am » |
|
theres a few rolls on ebay i saw that should last you a LOOONG time. Google it and see what you can find!
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Etxcntryboy
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 12:10:07 pm » |
|
thanks, I garantee that either one of those would last a looooong time! but I don't really need 3000'.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Git ahead dog!
|
|
|
|
t.wilbanks
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 12:53:10 pm » |
|
lol exactly what i thought!
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
sfboarbuster
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 12:55:51 pm » |
|
Try and find someone that works for a power or telephone company, they can only use it one time and then they throw it away.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
John Esker
|
|
|
|
got2catchem
|
 |
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 01:35:31 pm » |
|
Try a flea Market.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Richard E.
|
|
|
|
W-tate
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 03:12:45 pm » |
|
Where u located I got some
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Well, the devil made me do it the first time The second time I done it on my own Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man And help me leave that black rose alone
|
|
|
|
WOOD
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 04:32:55 pm » |
|
WHAT EXACTLY IS MULE TAPE USED FOR? IS THERE ANOTHER NAME FOR IT? THE HARDWARE STORE LOOKS AT ME FUNNY WHEN I ASK FOR IT.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
trey brown
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 04:36:02 pm » |
|
flat rope or pull tape my friends that works for electric company gets it for for me. i use it to tye hogs and a lot of stuff around the house
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 04:36:30 pm » |
|
It is used to pull wire through under ground conduit primarily. I have never seen it in the hardware store.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
Florida Curdog
|
 |
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 06:36:55 pm » |
|
I get it from a guy that works installs traffic lights.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Smiling like a killer
|
|
|
|
Dirtydog
|
 |
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 06:46:35 pm » |
|
i have as much as you need. im near austin. ill bring a bunch to bremond ! yall can have as much as you want.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Danged ole dirtydog ! LIVING THA DREAM !!!
|
|
|
|
Etxcntryboy
|
 |
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 06:52:44 pm » |
|
I'm located just north of Lufkin, in East Texas. I appreciate the offer of taking some to Bremond, but I won't make it. Thanks anyway. I found another piece today, but it ain't quite long enough for a big pig. Thanks again everybody for your help.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Git ahead dog!
|
|
|
|
Dirtydog
|
 |
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 07:02:27 pm » |
|
i have a couple rolls that probably go 10,000 feet. ill bring to bremond if any one wants some. let me know.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Danged ole dirtydog ! LIVING THA DREAM !!!
|
|
|
|
spazhogdog
|
 |
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 08:14:45 pm » |
|
Not only can you tie hogs with it, but I made dog leashes with it. I made a four and six braid, hand loop with ring. They are soft and strong.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Gods gifts grandkids and puppies
|
|
|
|
Dirtydog
|
 |
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 08:18:52 pm » |
|
i use it for every thing. strong & easy to untie knots.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Danged ole dirtydog ! LIVING THA DREAM !!!
|
|
|
|
cantexduck
|
 |
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 09:03:22 pm » |
|
Jason,
Bring some when we hunt. I could use all you can spare. I will call you tomorrow so we can line something up.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.
"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com" Rich.
|
|
|
|
|
|