April 25, 2024, 07:29:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Brahman interview on podcast “ houndsman and more “  (Read 584 times)
CHRIS H.
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2019, 12:09:01 pm »

https://thehuntingdogpodcast.com/episodes/joe-braman-houndsman-and-more/

The interviewer is sponsored so he has to do acouple minutes of commercials at the beginning but pretty interesting interview if you are bored at work

” Besides running Walker hounds on bobcats and lions, running a brewery and winery, Joe is running to the aid of the African Rhino. Joe has been training an elite pack of Texas hounds to live in Africa and help track down and apprehend poachers!!! That’s right, stopping poaching under the threat of being run down by a trained pack of hounds may change the face of wildlife in Africa.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 01:08:47 pm »

Joe trains all the dogs for the Garza prison units down there as well. Our southern division of the ranch I work for is just north of Garza east off of 202. Joe and his guys used to come do mock tracks and stuff at the ranch. Have been keeping up with the rhino stuff best I can since news broke. Very cool stuff and shedding an awesome light on true houndsmen

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Shotgun66
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 03:08:39 pm »

Thanks for posting Chris. I just listened to the entire podcast. Joe seems like a great guy. He represented us Native Texans well. Sure makes you wonder what you could get out of a dog with the proper time and resources.

Leon Keys
Dish, Tx
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 08:05:14 am »

It’s sure a good listen!

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: