March 28, 2024, 06:52:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2-15-19 hunt  (Read 743 times)
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2019, 02:41:50 pm »

Brad huff, Rhett and I decided to make a hunt this morning.   Rhett and I said we were going to bring young dogs and one older dog. Well they got it done and did not disappoint us at all. Hell of a hunt. Here is 4 of the 5...   All nice hogs....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 06:41:18 pm »

Scotty that is a fine one, Now we are hunting the survivors and there are sure good boar hogs left out there.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 07:00:33 pm »

Real good hunt looks like them young dogs got it done for yall

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:09:22 pm »

Thank y’all.   Cajun I have been worried if we would get out of the sows and pigs but today changed my mind!
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 04:55:17 am »

Looks like y’all are in them pretty good. Carry ole Lonnie and show him how to catch a hog!! Lol

Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 06:59:55 am »

Looks like y’all are in them pretty good. Carry ole Lonnie and show him how to catch a hog!! Lol

I think I just put two and two together here, are you talking about Lonnie Morse?

Would you happen to be the Edmond from Arkansas, if so I remember about 10 years ago y'all coming down and staying and hunting with us on the red river wma back when we could hunt it...
shadygrovehawgdawg
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 08:58:18 am »

That first hog had some teeth, good job.
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 04:46:09 am »

I think I just put two and two together here, are you talking about Lonnie Morse?

Would you happen to be the Edmond from Arkansas, if so I remember about 10 years ago y'all coming down and staying and hunting with us on the red river wma back when we could hunt it...
Yes sir that’s been along time ago!!

Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 05:05:45 am »

Sure has been, I still got a daughter off Henry at a friends house, and one of the main gyps we have and use is a granddaughter to him...
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2019, 06:03:20 am »

Thank you.   Lonnie would laugh at me with these sorry dogs lol
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 01:14:56 pm »

Scotty, i got Lonnie Morris started. He came by the house one evening with JW McGee and told me they had been trying to hoghunt but were not having a lot of luck. I asked them if they were getting in fresh sign and he said yes. I told him plain and simple, he needed to get more dogs. lol I invited them on a hunt and I think we caught 4 or 5. He got rid of everything & got better dogs. That was in the early 90's probably 93 or 94. No better guy then Lonnie.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 01:59:24 pm »

Scotty, i got Lonnie Morris started. He came by the house one evening with JW McGee and told me they had been trying to hoghunt but were not having a lot of luck. I asked them if they were getting in fresh sign and he said yes. I told him plain and simple, he needed to get more dogs. lol I invited them on a hunt and I think we caught 4 or 5. He got rid of everything & got better dogs. That was in the early 90's probably 93 or 94. No better guy then Lonnie.

He is a good guy.  He actually has a direct daughter off my star gyp and the yella dog we got from you.  I believe he bred her a few times.  Said it was the first litter of pups he had that all started. Her name is Bonnie.
E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2019, 02:49:37 pm »

Sure has been, I still got a daughter off Henry at a friends house, and one of the main gyps we have and use is a granddaughter to him...
Ole Henry was the meanest son of a gun I ever saw in a box with another dog but would bay a 5 lb pig and never put his mouth on it. Lol

E barnes
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 02:53:15 pm »

A buddy of mine Danny rivers carried me by Lonnie’s house and he helped me get started gave me a good bitch Houdini and I bought skeeter from Frankie. I built Me a pretty good pack with them. He gave me a lot better dogs than I think I ever bought Lol

Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 05:39:38 pm »

A buddy of mine Danny rivers carried me by Lonnie’s house and he helped me get started gave me a good bitch Houdini and I bought skeeter from Frankie. I built Me a pretty good pack with them. He gave me a lot better dogs than I think I ever bought Lol

On the trip you came down and picked Houdini up me and Lonnie had to stop in Baton Rouge traffick on the interstate and break up a big fight between Henry and my old Bo dog, them suckers was going at it like two Bulldogs and neither one was about to quit....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: