April 28, 2024, 07:57:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest regret  (Read 2810 times)
Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2019, 01:46:04 am »

That's exactly why I do it too Goose, exactly. I can place pups with people I feel will hunt them right and give them.the opportunity to turn out. 9 out of 10 people will ask for breeding advise when the time comes and offer me whatever I want or need out of it. I have put in the time with my little family and I can't afford to keep a hundred dogs to keep it going the way I want. I let others help me. I get to hunt with 9 out of 10 that i place or that helped make a breeding decision about so I don't have to just take the word of someone else. I can form my own opinion. I'm not the type to withhold advise if asked for fear that someone might know as much as myself. I'm also not the type to not let my blood out for fear of someone out hunting me or whatever. If they do then I can still be proud and be happy that they are doing justice for the dogs I shared with them. I would have a major regret if I lost friends or didn't better my family because of foolish pride.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

That is the truth I try and put my terriers in the hardest hunting homes with the fairest hunters. Hoping the are gonna hunt the hides of the ones I send them.

I am not a fan of breeding too soon been proven a liar to many times thinking I know the future but that screwed me one time really hard with a great one. As long as you keep them all and cull hard it is okay. I just happen to hate pups from 2 days old until about 3 months. So didn’t work for me to keep a whole litter.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: