April 27, 2024, 04:48:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When does your catch dog get a vest  (Read 3251 times)
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2019, 07:36:58 am »

I don't never turn a catch dog loose without a vest on I start putting vest on em at the house when they are smaller let em just wear it get use to it I usely even put it on em when I let em start catching in pen at the house. Our best catch dog got cut yesterday for second time this year she has only got cut couple times in her life she has been used a whole lot in last 4 years hundreds of hogs she has caught she is on her second or 3 Rd vest and it is starting to look like freedy cruger got ahold of it but has never been cut though. I had young catch dog with me yesterday when we caught the hog that cut her he was 220-230 with some real good teeth that young catch dog first hog in the woods vest didn't bother him he went right in there caught because he use to it already no vest on that hog you would have had some dead dogs he cut 2 loose baying cur dogs one gyp that is 5 or 6 year old that hasn't ever hardly had a scratch he just wanted to fight

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: