April 24, 2024, 08:31:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-16-19 Hunt  (Read 299 times)
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2019, 12:22:07 pm »

Got 5 today. Dum Dum and Lucky picked up a track 5 minutes out the truck, ended up catching a big boar. The rest of the dogs caught another pig between us and them. I kill the first one and my buddy goes to the boar. He calls me to hurry up, says Lucky is bad. Get there and kill the boar and take a look at lucky, peeled all the skin off her side in an 8” area and got cut all over. You could pretty much see lungs and organs, she will be okay though. Didn’t actually hit the vitals. His dog shooter took a few good hits too, barely missed the organs, and my dog Dum Dum took some good cuts the chest. That boar had some fight in him for sure. At the same time we killed him the first dogs relayed and had another one. We kill it and come back to the boar and run another pig and kill it on the way. Then we were trying to get the dogs out and Dum Dum ran another one 550yds and caught it. Finally managed to get out to doctor up the dogs. Good hunt, almost ended bad but it looks like all the dogs will recover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: