October 03, 2026, 12:24:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hill country BIG TOOTHY  (Read 12483 times)
setexasplott
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 285


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 09:33:15 am »

keep some alive and bring them down south i got a place to let them breed
Logged

i know i should be hurtin but im smilin ear to ear
TDHA Member
WWT Official scorer
TrueBlueLacys
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 370


TDHA & NLDA Member


View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 09:37:40 am »

What part of the Hill Country are you in? We've had a couple toothy ones, but most of ours don't look nearly that mean.
Logged

BA-IV
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3570


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 10:36:57 am »

Great hog, I can't get over how rough that country looks.  How do you get around most of the time, cuz it looks like country that would tear a ranger or 4-wheeler up and for sure a truck up?
Logged
Boar Collector
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1231



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 11:04:42 am »

Let's go hunting Jesse by the way good pig.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:06:28 am by Texas Hog Dogs » Logged

"Them pigs can run.. but they'll only die tired"
lightningh
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 389



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 11:29:09 am »

That is an awesome hog!! Congrats!
Logged

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2352


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 12:32:15 pm »

 Good Hog Jesse!

   Keep them things down there..........
Logged

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
T.Angel
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 233


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 01:14:16 pm »

Congrats, really nice hog
Logged
txmaverick
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 439



View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 01:15:51 pm »

good lookin hog jesse
Logged

BoarBuster254
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 01:42:50 pm »

Thats a really good hog and great cutters on him nice sow too and good looking dogs
Logged

Most of my life has been spent hunting…. The rest has been a waste.

Live hard, hunt harder.
Wmwendler
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1162



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 05:33:25 pm »

ATTN: ETHD

   THIS DUDE IS ON A MISSION. ALL THE HOGS THAT OUT RUN YOU , OR A BAY THAT KEEPS BREAKING OVER AND OVER AND NEVER SEEN THE PIG. THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY PIGS THIS GUY CATCHES. NOT ONLY IS HE BAD FOR MY EGO HE MAKES ME WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM WHEN I GROW UP.


DO HIS UNUSUAL SUCCESS I PROPOSE THIS.


1.  PUT A LIMIT ON THE PICS OF HUGE BOARS THIS GUY CAN PUT UP A WEEK
2.  I WOULD LIKE HIM AND HIS DOGS TESTED FOR STEROIDS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE ALL PICTURES POSTED BEFORE THE ACTUAL TESTING TO HAVE AN * STATING THAT STERIOD USE IS A  POSSABLILITY
3. I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE THAT HE HAS TO STOP HUNTING PIGS UNTIL HE HAS GIVEN EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE TO CATCH UP. JUST BECAUSE THIS ISNT FAIR!
4. HE HAS TO RETIRE HIS 2 MAIN DOGS AND STUD THEM OUT TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM FREE OF CHARGE.




ALL IN FAVOR SAY  "I"


GREAT HOG AND EVEN BETTER JOB MAN THOSE CURXHOUNDS GET IT DONE!  4.5 MILES FOR A SOW IS NOT FOR ME. I WOULD HAVE TO TEACH MY DOGS TO USE MY CELL AND CALL 911.

Nay!  In the spirit of a free market.  If he's got it figured out and has spent the time to get the knowledge and dogs he has then I hope he bays all the big bad hogs in the woods.  The rest will just have to put the time in to play catch up or wish in one hand and you know what in the other see which one fills up first.

Nice boar.  Do you usually run that many dogs at one time?

Waylon
Logged
stoked
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 535



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 06:22:11 pm »

dang! good job...hope the dogs did ok.
Logged
txmaverick
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 439



View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 06:24:18 pm »

not to give his secret away............well yes to give his secret away.............jesse is the only one i know that draws a full time paycheck to hunt hogs, not that its bad at all but it sure helps finish dogs and get ranches when you get paid to do it on a true full time basis and you are the only one they pay to do it.

no ill will here jesse you know that, i think its great you have what you do glad things have worked out for you like they have
there was a day when i wasnt sure you would still be here doing this, i am sure you thought the same thing

he also hunts one of the orginal areas where the russian blood was brought into texas back in the 50s
Logged

ETHHunters
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1354



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 07:24:26 pm »

Thats a nice hog but those teeth were photoshopped!
Logged
MIGUEL 76442
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 32


View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 07:50:47 pm »

That's a good looking hog
Logged
lonewolf
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1653



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 07:56:22 pm »

That's a good hog! Keep having fun!
Logged

Fear is only a word in the mind of the weak!
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1628



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 08:48:35 pm »

not to give his secret away............well yes to give his secret away.............jesse is the only one i know that draws a full time paycheck to hunt hogs, not that its bad at all but it sure helps finish dogs and get ranches when you get paid to do it on a true full time basis and you are the only one they pay to do it.

no ill will here jesse you know that, i think its great you have what you do glad things have worked out for you like they have
there was a day when i wasnt sure you would still be here doing this, i am sure you thought the same thing

he also hunts one of the orginal areas where the russian blood was brought into texas back in the 50s
there was a day when i wasnt sure you would still be here doing this, i am sure you thought the same thing

DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THERE JAY
Logged

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1628



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 08:50:52 pm »

WAYLON I USUALLY ONLY RUN FIVE DOGS WE HAD 8 LAST NIGHT 5 OF MINE AND 3 OF MY BUDDYS
Logged

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1628



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 08:52:31 pm »

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE REPLYS
Logged

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1628



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 08:58:30 pm »

What part of the Hill Country are you in? We've had a couple toothy ones, but most of ours don't look nearly that mean.
I AM HUNTING VANDERPOOL MEDINA AND UTOPIA AREAS
Logged

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
LionandBoarHunter
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1628



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 09:00:17 pm »

Great hog, I can't get over how rough that country looks.  How do you get around most of the time, cuz it looks like country that would tear a ranger or 4-wheeler up and for sure a truck up?
I AM HUNTING OFF OF A POLARIS RANGER MOST OF THE RANCHES HAVE GOOD ROADS I USUALLY CAN GET PRETTY CLOSE TO THE BAY
Logged

They Call It The Hill Country I Call It Home !
The more people I'm around the more I like my dogs !!
ROOT HOG OR DIE
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!