April 26, 2024, 11:13:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home made Albon  (Read 786 times)
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2019, 08:46:34 pm »

I know it's been talked about on here before and I if I recall correctly I want to say it was Bigo that knew the formulation of the sulfa based medicine mixed with dyne, does anyone know what I'm talking about it know the recipe...
bigo
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 09:38:28 am »

Di Methox 12 1/2 % 4 oz mix with Dine 5oz gives you 5% Albon. You can get the Sulfa drug from Valley Vet for 49.95 per gallon, but you now have to have a prescription from a Vet to buy it. You use to be able to get it off the shelf at TSC.

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
cgasch
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:44:10 pm »

best ting I have ever used for cocci is toltrazuril, it is a 1 dose treatment not 10.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 07:40:10 pm »

Where do you get toltrazuril, Do you get it from the Vet?

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 06:57:45 am »

Di Methox 12 1/2 % 4 oz mix with Dine 5oz gives you 5% Albon. You can get the Sulfa drug from Valley Vet for 49.95 per gallon, but you now have to have a prescription from a Vet to buy it. You use to be able to get it off the shelf at TSC.

Bigo will the 40% injectable work work, I found a bottle I can get without a rx...
bigo
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 03:36:32 pm »

I am not familiar with the injectable but I bet it would work. You would need to figure how much to cut it.

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: