April 19, 2024, 06:20:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cur pup - gone.  (Read 345 times)
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:06:29 pm »

5 month old male pup out of my strike dogs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him, I just only wanted to keep one, not two. The parents are both worth breeding in my opinion and go back to good hunting dogs. If you’re wanting to put something a little different in your program here is a chance to get a good pup.  They are basically 7/8 cur and 1/8 hound. I don’t breed dogs to sell, I breed them to use and give out to friends in my hunting circle. These pups are well socialized and are baying anything that moves - cows, chickens, old slow dogs it doesn’t matter. I’d like for him to go to someone that hunts and take good care of them - food and fresh water daily and wormed when needed. He’ll make a good farm dog too I imagine. He doesn’t have to leave here, but I’d rather focus my time on one pup at a time instead of two. Call me with any questions I can tell you all you want to know about the dogs they came out of.  May also have a finished stag cross or two available to the right person. He’s the pup on the right in both pics. Mother is in the right on the rig and the dad is the yellow dog on the pig’s left ear. Text or call Jeff at 214-869-8023  located in Springtown Texas, Wise County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:50:18 am by jsh » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: