April 18, 2024, 12:45:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOUTH CAROLINA.... looking for info on my old dog.  (Read 1033 times)
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:51:58 am »

Long story short I let go of a good one that I was supposed to have first buy back option for and been kept in touch about. Neither one of those things happened.  All I know is he ended up in south carolina.  I know it is a long shot but I sure would like to know how that dog is doing. He's a registered BMC that I called boomer. I'll try to post some pictures from when I had him.

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 10:01:31 am »

If you can find out some names I can try to help you out, I live in Hopkins/Columbia, and have guys I know all over the state. If you could find out what part of the state he went to that would help also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Georgia-Hawgs
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 07:38:01 pm »

Thank you sir. That message you sent me is the right guy. I have his number but cant get ahold of him. I heard that he had sold him for good money. I was supposed to have first shot at him so that may explain that one.

Take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 08:50:48 pm »

Thank you sir. That message you sent me is the right guy. I have his number but cant get ahold of him. I heard that he had sold him for good money. I was supposed to have first shot at him so that may explain that one.

10-4, glad I could get you the right contact but I hate to hear you were done dirty.  There’s a lot boys around here that are snakes in the grass. That’s why I only hunt with a couple guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: