April 24, 2024, 04:31:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More boars  (Read 2320 times)
CutNShootHD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2019, 05:12:50 pm »

How do those bib vests do? I have a dog I keep a full vest on but the marks from hogs are only on the front. I’ve been debating for years about putting him in a shorter vest but haven’t done it....  He’s straight catch and on the ground all the time.

I run a full plate but really don't require more than a chest plate.   Chest plates are what I'll only be getting from now on.   
          Many factors to be considered for choosing protective gear.    I would need a lot more information before recommending the dog run in less protection.     Your welcome to call  me at (940) 634-0811 and we can talk about all the factors and you can have a more informed prospective as to keep him in the style he is in or go less.            Just in my assumption I'm probably gonna recommend you keep him in what he is in unless your way outside the norm of the predominate style of dogs and usage of them on this forum.     

Yes sir I will contact you, thank you. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: