April 25, 2024, 04:00:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogs for sale  (Read 682 times)
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:13:58 pm »

Been trying to sale these dogs so I will be more to the point. These are my two sons dogs they have moved on from hunting. So here is what I got a cat x fl cur 8 yrs old but has a lot left in her ain’t took much damage over the yrs she is short range dog if there are pigs around she will find them. Next is a red tic x bmc she is a medium range dog decent nose will stick with a runner is a lose dog will rig cast what ever works real good with the first dog she is 3. Got a young dog cat x mnt cur x stock dog has hunted a few times did good but needs work. Next is a pit gyp she is fixed bout 35 to 40 lbs she is 4 or 5 missing a k9 has a lot of go if you cut her she will go and go. She has caught a bunch of hogs but tends to need help on bigger hogs she is real good for a rough pack next is a gsp bird dog was trained up but my son got his girlfriend knocked up so she said no more dogs lol. Next is a 60 lb male pit he is a house dog I would like one person to take them all or most of them you can take the dogs and catch hogs. 500 bucks text or call 9722684691 south of Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: