March 29, 2024, 01:33:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One of those mornings  (Read 528 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2019, 01:09:51 pm »

Well we took the Californians and one of our coaches hunting this morning. We get there and hold the collars are dead and the other half are half charged. I had them everyone on the chargers last night and all showed that they were charging. We get on the buggy to unload it and guess what, it's dead. We jump it off and go cast the dogs. They all leave and then split. Raylynn, bell, and mojo bay in the creek at about 500 and we catch a decent sow. The dogs all leave it immediately and Lulu circled around and they are all together except Ava and Sam, our 2 Raylynn pups. They are at .74 so we head their direction. As we get around there they are heading back towards the other dogs slowly and then boom, they were bayed. That hog styled there for a minute then broke. Raylynn and bell put up and before we go there it broke. Then they caught a shoat about 50 pounds. They left again and were all bayed except Lulu. On our way to them we drove up on Lulu and she was cut bad and layed out. So I sent everyone else to the bay and tended to her. I got her in the shade and layed her next to the water in the creek. She drank a little and I could tell she was going to make it but she lost a lot of blood. I snapped her so.she could lay where she wanted and then I went to the bay. By the time I got there they had another small hog caught and I caught Raylynn and bell. The other pups left but never bayed anything else and we called them in and called it a day.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 04:56:54 pm »

We all have them mornings tdog
If a man says he don’t he telling a lie
Hope ur dog heals up good and fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Black Streak
Alpha Dog