April 23, 2024, 07:39:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat sow  (Read 796 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2019, 02:38:00 pm »

Made a round this morning with my buddy Colton. We cast Raylynn, Ava, and Mojo first and they made a little loop the direction we sent them then threw their heads high and were gone 1.53 like they were riding in a truck. We got around to them but had to wait to get ahold of the land owner for the ok to go in and get them. By the time we did the hog had started breaking then would put back every couple hundred yards. By then they were getting right out by a major highway and railroad tracks so we caught them and went and dumped his dogs in another spot. They split bayed right away in the Georgia Cane. We finally got the group rallied in another set of canes and caught a sow. It was hot by this time and we didn't get anything else. The dogs had another sow caught but she got away just as Colton was getting there. That was pretty much the end. I think this sow might have escaped from muddy and them and came to our part of the world to get away from the pressure, lol. She was fat. That corn and wheat has been good to her.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Robert L
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:01:09 pm »

Good hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:56:35 pm »

The dogs worked hard, they just couldn't put it all together today. One hog would normally aggravate me but it really didn't today because they were working hard.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

TFree80
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 04:30:34 pm »

Let us know how she taste t-dog looks like some good eating
Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 08:37:43 pm »

Fat ain’t the word on tht one

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed