April 16, 2024, 01:56:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s see them young dogs you are concentrating on for the 2020 season..  (Read 10109 times)
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 08:49:44 am »

I’m gone tell y’all again - there some fine looking dogs on this thread - keep it rolling

RBZ- the young bulldog - I call Chico
this is the dad- he come from cracker
I’m currently using the dad
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/ad3633326b8d92c3eac436fdd620ded9.jpg[/IMG]

The mom is line breed red female - catch dog stock - cracker could tell ya more
He is brothers to cracker catch dog he using now

Me and cracker are teaming up together and doing a catch dog project - around here now is not like it use to be in the bulldog world- mostly junk and a good one is hard to find - so we been working and will continue to work to try and fix that for us and close friends
Along with Crackers bulldog and Chico and Chicos daddy ,we have two females that we will tried proven and then breed- these females are pups now - but are off great stock as well- these bulldogs should be hard mouth ear dogs that don’t fight with other dogs - just good Ol bulldogs - we are shooting for 45-60 lb dogs 60 being the most for sure - 50 to 53 in good hunting shape is what we really going for - it will take us a little time but we pretty certain this is a achievable program for Chico and his older brother is this description and their dad is a proven producer of this..
We are real excited about this program
Here is one of the females that will be in program

Cracker chime in if u want
By the way I apologize I got a little carried away - cause bulldogs was my first dog love and that’s how I even got this disease of running a hog

Good deal. They are fine for sure!  Yall are doing a good job with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: