April 16, 2024, 08:13:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s see them young dogs you are concentrating on for the 2020 season..  (Read 10110 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 09:23:44 am »

I really enjoy looking at all these young dogs good thread Rbz everyone's future looks bright with all these fine young animals.

Rbz Copper is a result of Hambone bred to a yella bitch I used to own just some stock bred cur dogs both are quality hog dogs and I have pretty high expectations for him.

Muddy explained whats going on with the Bulldog program.We're basically doing the same thing with them as I'm doing with these Cur dog's we're taking a few like dog's from different line bred catchdog families and crossing them.Here's a few pics of the dog's behind them.Like Muddy said Chico and Dozer are Brother's from a repeat breeding I did and we recently got two female pups from very similar lines we're hoping to incorporate.

The first Two Pics are the Grandad,Great Grandmother and Great Aunt,Third pic is Red ,Dozer and Chicos Daddy,fourth pic is Flea their momma and fifth pic is Dozer Chico's brother.

Not trying to highjack this thread just giving a little history on these bulldogs we pretty excited about.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: