March 28, 2024, 04:38:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s see them young dogs you are concentrating on for the 2020 season..  (Read 10033 times)
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2019, 06:44:18 am »

One little gyp to start this year. Just turned 1. Out of this male and Bitch I posted earlier on Cscotts thread.  Had her on about five hunts so far I think she’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2019, 06:23:09 pm »

The one on chain is off a male I own name Gator. Gator is 1/2 Melman bred  1/2 stock bred.  The dam to pup is a running walker female.

The pups in the pen are off Gator and the littermate Gyp to the sire to the two in the top pens.

Rbz You Got a pic of Gator ?How you like them Melman dogs always heard good things on this forum about em?I know he's just 1/2 but just curious.

Nice Looking Dogs everyone...

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2019, 10:08:16 am »

The one on chain is off a male I own name Gator. Gator is 1/2 Melman bred  1/2 stock bred.  The dam to pup is a running walker female.

The pups in the pen are off Gator and the littermate Gyp to the sire to the two in the top pens.

Rbz You Got a pic of Gator ?How you like them Melman dogs always heard good things on this forum about em?I know he's just 1/2 but just curious.

Nice Looking Dogs everyone...

He does alright, a little funny at times but has bayed a good many hogs.. I can only speak for him I’ve never hunted with any others but heard good things as well.  I have his dam that’s full that I plan to cross back to.   Here he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2019, 10:44:05 am »

Nice lookin dog Rbz Thanks for the reply.

GOODEN
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2019, 06:56:36 am »

Nice looking dogs everyone is posting! Here’s a few I’ll start after first of the year. On the top side they go back to my Eli/Maggie cross I made few years back and on the bottom side their out of a line of Parker’s my buddy has been having quite some time. We’ve got high hopes for em, only time will tell.

Lake Haven Kennels
RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2019, 07:07:31 am »

Gooden that’s some good looking pups.  I hope they turn into what you are hoping for my friend.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2019, 07:17:56 am »

Sure are pretty. Don't wish you could feed them some miracle grow so you could start hunting them in a couple weeks instead of a few months?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2019, 08:03:35 pm »

First of all - nice dogs guys - they all look nice
Second of all - how the crap y’all be getting these nice pics of these young fireballs?
All I get is this ugly crap

Like hey boss please don’t hit me - I’ll quit barking at everything I promise

Here two more Im gone work on and some new pups I got with father and mother pics

And yes if you need to hide a car  or dig a new pond - I will let you borrow this bulldog for day or so....

New pups
Mother and father

Good luck to all with yalls projects

Lol that’s cracking me up with the pond. And that reverse colored dog sure is pretty, what’s the info on him

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2019, 07:59:01 am »

He is a mountain cur dog
Mostly Busher with some Kemmer

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Austesus
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2019, 10:07:50 am »

Two pups I got from Justin Corbell, littermates. Some well bred East Texas blood, I won’t go too much in to the details on the line because Justin can answer any questions far better than I can. Really excited to start these two

RBz_OFFROAD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2019, 08:38:30 pm »

Good looking ones for sure!
Austesus
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2019, 10:46:27 am »

Gonna try this again, I posted here a few days ago but it looks like my post is gone. My two prospects right now came from Justin Corbell’s yard. Me and my buddy made a trip from SC down to East Texas to pick these two pups up. When I first got them I sprinkled out small bits of hog meat and let them find them. A few months ago I got a pig and put it in the pen with them to try and let them have some exposure. I messed up. The pig was bigger than it was supposed to be when I got it, but figured I’d try it anyways. It was too much for them and shook them up. So I’ve taken a step back and now I’m just letting them mature and not really messing with them so that I can build their confidence back. I’m hoping to get a really small pig soon to let them dominate it to rebuild their confidence. My dogs are short ranged because I walk hunt, I’m hoping to do more casting with these dogs if they prove out, so I don’t want to start them with my other dogs and end up teaching them to stay close. As far as the breeding goes, I’ll let Justin answer any questions because he’s obviously much more knowledgeable than me on their back ground. But the father is his Willie dog, heavy line bred BMC. The mother is his Sissy dog, 1/2 bird dog 1/2 BMC. Both parents are jam up dogs.

Austesus
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2019, 10:48:05 am »

A year old Saturday. They are my focus here going into the spring. Pearl. Brides is her first time ever on cows just the other day. She is smaller dark dog getting a little more intense https://vimeo.com/370225218
Radar https://vimeo.com/370111385 both have shown they have it in them. Both have minimal experience. Going to put them to work come February. Will work on the little things until then

Great looking dogs Colton

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2019, 05:48:02 pm »

Update I recently got another one of Hambones sons Hank so I have Hank and Copper and also a fine bulldog gyp pup we're gonna put in the program named Maybell picked her up from Muddy who acquired her for the cause.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2019, 07:18:37 pm »

Good looking crew cracker. What do you expect the bulldog pup to turn out like physically?

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2019, 07:54:29 pm »

I would guess she's going to be upwards of 55-60lbs with plenty of lung and athleticism the dogs in her pedigree are as good as they get in my opinion.She's extremely intelligent she listens and acts like a grown dog at 4- 5 months.Pic of Sire I do not own either parent we purchased her.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2019, 09:34:41 pm »

That disposition can mean more than conformation sometimes and when you get one with both it is as good as it gets. He's nice and so is she. Good luck with her.

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2019, 10:35:23 pm »

Nice dogs on here fellas

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2019, 05:42:52 am »

Thanks.Yeah T-dog it means a lot for sure.

TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2019, 12:54:03 pm »

I would guess she's going to be upwards of 55-60lbs with plenty of lung and athleticism the dogs in her pedigree are as good as they get in my opinion.She's extremely intelligent she listens and acts like a grown dog at 4- 5 months.Pic of Sire I do not own either parent we purchased her.

Fine looking dogs cracker.

If you don't mind me being nosey who are the dogs in her pedigree?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: