April 29, 2024, 06:16:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shep x Cur, who’s done it and has something to say about it  (Read 4174 times)
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2020, 03:49:04 pm »

Little off the line of thought but I stopped by and old friends house the other day and saw he had the most athletic and well put together border collie female I’ve ever seen, very quick on her feet and extremely agile and sharp as a tack and very well bred just going off first impressions, the thought had been in the back of my mind for a while to find one to cross with the bobcat blooded walker crosses I have but I wasn’t going to put forth any effort in the search, as luck would have it this one came along and is the exact type of specimen I’d like to cross with, my male Ben seems to be putting the brains his family is already known for in his offspring, I’m excited to see the outcome, they’re going to be a little longer coated than ideal and I imagine I might lose some bottom but and I gambling on the gains that could come along will outweigh what’s left in the table....

personally id be worried about their bay style - good luck though. Dr long from A&M has collie / BMC crosses that are pretty nice ive heard of (no personal knowledge) but thats where id start researching.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: