April 16, 2024, 06:16:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Release of feral hogs.(Re:Barr hogs)  (Read 2287 times)
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2020, 01:39:40 pm »

It’s them big “slough foot” tracks we looking for now, I’ve done this off and on over the years but started looking ahead of the curve at the ways most folks are and things they do and say and figured it was time to starting our business, OUR BUSINESS, when it comes to a hog, good dove field, or longboards around here, houses have split and generational family feuds have began as a result of ones lust for the others, and when it starts getting cut throat within your own circle it’s time tighten it up along with your lips, it’s so crazy it’s actually comical...

Hey ole buddy, I didnt know you had a good Dove field. lol

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
HOGHUNTERX2
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2020, 02:37:45 pm »

It’s them big “slough foot” tracks we looking for now, I’ve done this off and on over the years but started looking ahead of the curve at the ways most folks are and things they do and say and figured it was time to starting our business, OUR BUSINESS, when it comes to a hog, good dove field, or longboards around here, houses have split and generational family feuds have began as a result of ones lust for the others, and when it starts getting cut throat within your own circle it’s time tighten it up along with your lips, it’s so crazy it’s actually comical...

THIS!
Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2020, 05:59:08 am »

What’s that I can’t hear you, you’re cutting out on me old buddy, check your reception, I didn’t say dove field, I said love kills...
ModisettH
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2020, 11:52:37 am »

Ain’t nothing like catching a Barr hog with your mark in its ear. It don’t happen enough, they seem to disappear and leave the country, but we catch a few slipping every year!

When someone asks me what my mark is, I tell em to look under the tail, and if there is a hole there, then it’s mine so cut it back loose  Cheesy
My dad says the same thing
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: