March 29, 2024, 12:58:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-11-20 hunt  (Read 684 times)
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2020, 10:07:36 pm »

Had pretty good hunt today I took 2 puppies blue puppy and little black gyp puppy my buddy took 2 puppies I gave him and a old dog blue duck we both took bulldog we got there casted 2 black puppies one way 2 other puppies with the ol blue duck the other way them 2 black puppies got pretty deep pretty quick so we got little closer to em they sat down bayed at 1000 yards just after they sat down blue duck and my blue puppy sat down about 600 from us I said let's got to 2 black puppies first blue duck them be fine well hog broke about 4 times but they kept stopping him finally we got about 75 yards from em sent bulldogs hogs broke before bulldogs got there so we got them caught called them puppies out back to us by this time others ones been bayed 45 mins or so we got closer let them others ones get to em hog broke they stopped her in about 30 yards did that about 3 times we got up there watched the show for little bit she was a feisty ol sow fighting them dogs bad but they kept her sat down we let bulldogs go caught her she about 180-190 lbs we tied her took her out to make some sausage dogs left out blue duck jumped good boar hog he swam out in lake got on small island in some button willows and bayed then hog swam back towards side we was on just before he got to bank turned went all way to other side he bayed him on bank on other side I went to get the boat he got his air back and run ol blue duck down cut him in his back leg we got boat got him picked up let puppies make another loop they didn't get on anything called it a day pretty decent day for 11 month olds and one ol dog

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 04:39:44 am »

Fine work for young dogs man. Especially with all the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 06:35:09 am »

Good job on the young dogs. If they are hunting that deep being that young, they really have the hustle to them.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 08:24:33 am »

Sounds like they have sense and want to, the 2 main ingredients in my opinion. I don't hurt that they're purdy either.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 10:10:31 am »

Nice hunt for young dogs

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 10:40:57 am »

Thank y'all one thing I can say all 6 in the litter got the hustle and hunt and want to we see how they turn out

Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 03:50:19 pm »

Those pups sound like the real deal, I hope they keep makin it happen for you

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 04:29:47 pm »

Those are nice looking Leopard dogs "old timey" not too loud colored working sort of dogs congratulations on a good litter. I was raised using that kind of dogs on cattle.
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2020, 09:09:18 pm »

Thank y'all yes sir I don't like them loud colors I don't like much white on a dog for that matter they out of some ol leapord dogs that been in this area for a long time my old buddy bred old full cur he had to plott I raised there moma out of that litter she was real good dog I bred her to full cur from line bred family of dogs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: