March 29, 2024, 06:16:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jagged broken tooth  (Read 1472 times)
chestonmcdowell
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2020, 12:48:50 am »

I’m not for sure on her family but she was a catchdog before hand. He had bettter and hooked me up with two older curs the dogo and a pointer. Pretty good deal Other than being crazy fast to a bay and have the drive she’s got the heat beat the attitude and endurance we can walk her around fully vested and by the end of the night she’s fine. She’s almost the same size as my male and shys away from aggressive dogs  she grabs holds for a few lets go holds for a few. I figure that’s why she has so many battle scars. The canine is broke before the gum line where the tooth is thick looks like it’s been broke for awhile. My male dogo has only one top canine that’s healed over  and he holds tighter than my pit mix I think. One day hunting with my brother we were sitting there bsing while the dogs were out and I looked in my pitmixes mouth and his canine was completely out hanging side ways by the gum line just then they open up and I told my brother welp gotta work with what we got. We send him in and got to the bay he was regripping terribly thankfully it was only a half a handful of a sow and they bay up the boar same thing he had almost got me in bad trouble. I ended up waiting until the spot healed before I made my decision  and now he doesn’t regrip as bad or at all but I still will not use him by his self just because of what if. I feel kind of foolish for answering my own question but I was looking for more input by more experienced guys. Quick question t dog what do you mean you took a chance on a good dog and it set you back

Mathews mission venture
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: