April 23, 2024, 11:32:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dog and Kennel Supplies  (Read 847 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2020, 10:56:43 am »

So I used to always use Stillwater but now that he is out of business I need to find someone else. So far I have not found anyone with anything close to the quality of collars he used to make. His chain setup collars and some of his other custom collars were awesome!

Who do you guys use and do any of you know of anyone offering anything even close to Stillwaters collars?
chipolariverman
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 09:01:20 am »

Justin that was the main go to man at Custom Collars in Opp, AL is now paired up with Show in Go of Mississippi and Justin has a satellite office in AL.  They are only on FB, they don't have a web page.
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 11:06:31 am »

Thanks for that info, I am going to give them a call.

I was looking at some of their vests, they look pretty stout and well made.
SouthTxHD
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:49:29 pm »

http://www.bulldogsupplycompany.com/
Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 12:38:10 am »

Look up James Mills on face book. I used his collars in the Minnesota winter for tie outs for bulldogs. His collars are made out a material that handles anything you would need. Tell him North Star jay sent you. I have used Stillwater collars and custom collars his by far are the best and don’t stink after awhile.
CutNShootHD
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 09:10:48 pm »

We make and sell collars, leads, couplers, everything. All American material, not overseas premade stuff. Look us up, Ruff Enuff Cable Leads and Hog Dogs. We’re on the Facebook, our website is ruffenuffonline.com  If we don’t have it shown we can make custom orders, from collar lengths to buggy stringers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: