March 28, 2024, 11:45:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the bad with the good  (Read 603 times)
Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2020, 02:57:11 pm »

Well been hunting some since turkey season went out and ain’t really started out to hot - been in pigs and mess - anyway went to a spot this morning seen several good tracks in between new planted pnut field and corn - put Pete on it and it took it through the corn across a paved road a Ross a huge Pnut orchard into a bottom-long story short we can’t hunt that side but Ol farmer was nice and took me to my dog - had to wait on him for a good 30 mins and listened to Ol Pete sounding good with it blowing out that bottom- I ain’t never had to call dogs off hogs fortunately unless it’s a case like this and this don’t happen much so I thought to myself I’ll take a ticket and whipping for I shock him off but ol guy was clear we can’t be in ther so I ran to Pete bayed like a idiot raising Cain and made the hogs break- and no , no bulldog just get your dog son -
Pete ran em round and round and good luck witch don’t happen for me the hogs busted out of branch and ran side of the pecan orchard and the farmer seen the hogs and cut off Pete - Pete was mad and I was to but big farm big wallet big nuts so we had to go- 8-10 real good hogs to - absolutely had to be a insurance thing to why we could t stay in ther with em alil while-most folks woulda said hot dang don’t stop - so that escapade pretty much sucked

Went to another spot seen a track on edge of field put Ol Aunt Jemima on it and by this time it’s 10:30 - she smelt it took it and finished it - bayed him In tha bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 03:00:51 pm »

Yes everything had aleast a poke
He was strong and green as grass

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 03:48:42 pm »

That sucks but the farmer was nice enough to let you in to get your dog. Good hog.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 06:38:02 pm »

That hog got some weight behind him man.   Ur gyp takin that track at 10:30 showed u what kind of dust she can blow outta one. Good nose for sure.  Especially in this heat.

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 08:01:40 pm »

Glad he was nice but being naive is sure aggravating. Sounds like the sure worked good though, so that's a plus.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 09:23:01 pm »

Yessir fine hog Muddy ol Jemima worth being proud of for sure.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: