March 29, 2024, 05:08:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Dog  (Read 716 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2020, 06:49:22 pm »

Thomas. Would you elaborate on what issues you were having with the Valu-pak silver. Kinda not what I wanted to see today as I just ordered 5 bags of it because it becoming impossible to get my river run hi pro I love down here in Beeville. Silver bag seems to compare pretty good and it’s soy free which is one of my biggest things. And a big time bird dog guy told me her loves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 06:50:06 pm »

Also. I have 2 buddies feeding showtime black bag. They seem to like it. Their dogs always do look pretty good.

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 07:11:31 pm »

Slim my dogs rarely had good solid stools when I was feeding it. I change my wormers and worming routines to rule out worms being the problem. My catch dog was eating 1 1/2 pound coffee cans a day to stay right. All my dogs are harder including him and he's getting 3/4 - 1 full can a day now, so almost half as much. Their stool is solid now too. I tried cutting them back on the valu pak to get solid stools because I thought it was maybe too rich. They did get better but couldn't maintain their weight with those amounts. Hope that helps bud.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 03:26:01 pm »

T-dog, I have several dogs that have normal stools at the house, but when hunting they are pooping out liquid every 5 seconds. They are wormed well and it only happens when hunting. Any idea what the cause of this is?

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 05:09:36 pm »

I've always thought it was nerves and getting anxious. Most of them have a schedule so to speak and hunting gets them moving which makes them go sooner than they might have. JMO

Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 09:47:23 pm »

I've always thought it was nerves and getting anxious. Most of them have a schedule so to speak and hunting gets them moving which makes them go sooner than they might have. JMO

I can align with this in a sense

desertdog1
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 08:25:07 am »

My dogs always start crapping when we start hunting...First poop solid and the next 2-3 wet. The dogs are excited and their systems are sped up..It's normal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: