April 19, 2024, 01:21:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Still learning: Florida cracker curs  (Read 3237 times)
Birdslayer86
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 03:26:01 pm »

I can understand. I get on a few forums and that’s the extent of my social media. I’ll look back and see what I can find and I appreciate it. I reckon you would call it SW. bred born and raised in manatee county. My dad and uncle were born down around devils garden. That’s were my granddad made a living riding a horse until he changed up to a semi because grandma wasn’t going to live in the sticks any longer!!! Most of us are from manatee and wachula with some from around the lake. There last name is choat < could have spelled that wrong. I’m 3rd generation to hunt the bombing range and my dad lives in highlands these days. Funny you say that about them ole white dogs most wouldn’t believe you and why I say you get the “sport” that pops out every now and again and only one a litter. Well I would say your one of the few left and few left with what I picture when I think a FL cur. Wouldn’t mind picking your knowledge one day.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: