March 28, 2024, 07:12:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Better start packing!  (Read 1766 times)
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2020, 04:23:01 pm »

im surprised at that too. i am from oregon originally and still may move back there if my wife ever retires,lol. i had a good job as a public employee for over 35 years. we have weather you cant beat and i managed to raise and fight roosters for over 25 years despite the laws, as well as dabble in the game dog world years back. and hunted hogs here for 40 years and never went to jail.lol main thing has kept us here is work to be honest. and my wife is still working and if she retires under 4 years from now she wont be old enough for medicare and that would mean we have to buy insurance for us both. we were probably gonna move to another state untill they made rooster fighting illegal in arizona  and oklahoma. the gun laws for one make us want to move also.

It's a different country out there. I'm glad I'm a Texan. I surprised you haven't moved to Texas or someplace similar Gary.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: