March 28, 2024, 07:12:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear hunt  (Read 1418 times)
Rough curs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 10:01:06 am »

When we hunt the hills here it's the same thing, you better know what track their running
Quick23
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 10:04:34 am »

When we hunt the hills here it's the same thing, you better know what track their running
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 12:06:40 pm »

NChoghunter, Do you know Ken Spell? I went and made a hunt with him a several years ago. They really have some dinner plate size tracks over there. Just a few years ago Ken shot a 720# or 740# bear. I forgot which. A lot of people dont realize the big bear that come off the coast over there. They really know how to bait too. They will dump a dump truck load of peanuts for bait.

I think that depends on your host, if I remember right the seasons are split for the western (mountain area) and the coastal zone.
Quick23
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2020, 12:09:15 pm »

NChoghunter, Do you know Ken Spell? I went and made a hunt with him a several years ago. They really have some dinner plate size tracks over there. Just a few years ago Ken shot a 720# or 740# bear. I forgot which. A lot of people dont realize the big bear that come off the coast over there. They really know how to bait too. They will dump a dump truck load of peanuts for bait.

I think that depends on your host, if I remember right the seasons are split for the western (mountain area) and the coastal zone.
That’s how the guy explained it to me they are split up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: