April 29, 2024, 10:55:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Bulldogs  (Read 9371 times)
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2020, 01:01:51 pm »

Hey warrent do you know of anyone with the old white dogs?? So what’s everyone’s take on color of the American bulldog?? I’ve noticed the trend going to more color. I prefer the white but yes mine is brindle patched. But that’s what the misses picked. I would have picked all white. The biggest problem I see with the bulldog is there wind. Could that be improved with time and better breeding ??
I do still have a lead on some old blood out of Lorida, from some Indian friends. This is where my last two have come from. I am waay down the list on getting one though. I do however, have the next best thing, and that is leads on a couple of cowdog lines that already have that blood bred into them. You are not going to buy these dogs off these MEN for any amount of money though. They are "earned" through trust and mutual respect. They are bred and placed to a select few, to work, period.   Lot of that brindle comes from these clowns breeding mastiff and "pit" bulldog into those white dogs. These dogs, at least where I am from, were bred to "work", not fight. Fighting dogs is for white trash and niggers. not blackmen, but niggers, at least where I come from Wink

Catchin hogs cracker style
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: