March 29, 2024, 08:16:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Bulldogs  (Read 8604 times)
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2020, 11:26:36 am »

Hey Gary how have you been? I remember the Bosco dog from that hog catch / conformation show in AZ years ago, He was a beauty. Truly miss the old style shows. I haven't been to one since they stopped the working side. Hope all is well my friend

boy am i slippin,lol. bosco was long dead by that show. you are talkin about my max dog who later became a grnd ch in conformation. fullers grnd ch max a moose. max was bred by myself out of our buster dog/ harris buster boy of fuller and our fullers delta delay.
Rough curs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2020, 01:56:19 pm »

Teague D ,do you have any pictures of the chinamen cross?
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2020, 08:58:53 pm »

rough, click on the pedigree link  he put in a post. takes you to the pics and peds
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2020, 09:39:30 pm »

Monte that dog I mentioned Mixer is a 50/50 Chinaman bred apbt to a AB his ped is below
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1255652-mixer
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2020, 09:40:55 pm »

Not exactly 50/50 but close
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2020, 10:49:48 pm »

He's dang for sure nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2020, 01:20:00 am »

Monte that dog I mentioned Mixer is a 50/50 Chinaman bred apbt to a AB his ped is below
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1255652-mixer

I had the privilege of seeing Casper in person. Phil fed some of my patterdales. Solid pedigree on that side. What % of dog fighting do you get out of a litter?
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2020, 10:01:10 am »

Those APBT sisters were something for sure. Those two couldnt be around any animal that I didnt want burnt down.  Somewhat surprised that the crosses were not very dog aggressive, the ones I kept any how.  More if they were pushed they would put the hammer down kind of reaction.
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2020, 10:09:31 am »

This is another of the straight crosses....http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1286401-bullheads-dewie
this one was a killer. Maybe the most impressive dog Ive ever seen
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2020, 06:00:25 pm »

Looks like this turned into a white trash/ Afro game bred pit bulldog thread. It's ashame no one is breeding old timey working white bulldogs anymore.

Catchin hogs cracker style
Birdslayer86
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2020, 07:32:27 am »

Hey warrent do you know of anyone with the old white dogs?? So what’s everyone’s take on color of the American bulldog?? I’ve noticed the trend going to more color. I prefer the white but yes mine is brindle patched. But that’s what the misses picked. I would have picked all white. The biggest problem I see with the bulldog is there wind. Could that be improved with time and better breeding ??
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2020, 09:26:15 am »

What The do it u mean White trash?
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2020, 01:01:51 pm »

Hey warrent do you know of anyone with the old white dogs?? So what’s everyone’s take on color of the American bulldog?? I’ve noticed the trend going to more color. I prefer the white but yes mine is brindle patched. But that’s what the misses picked. I would have picked all white. The biggest problem I see with the bulldog is there wind. Could that be improved with time and better breeding ??
I do still have a lead on some old blood out of Lorida, from some Indian friends. This is where my last two have come from. I am waay down the list on getting one though. I do however, have the next best thing, and that is leads on a couple of cowdog lines that already have that blood bred into them. You are not going to buy these dogs off these MEN for any amount of money though. They are "earned" through trust and mutual respect. They are bred and placed to a select few, to work, period.   Lot of that brindle comes from these clowns breeding mastiff and "pit" bulldog into those white dogs. These dogs, at least where I am from, were bred to "work", not fight. Fighting dogs is for white trash and niggers. not blackmen, but niggers, at least where I come from Wink

warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2020, 01:03:18 pm »

What The do it u mean White trash?
No sugar coating it from me. I mean exactly what I said. Wink

maverick10
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2020, 02:44:32 pm »

Been years since I’ve posted on here but I got me a nice male bulldog from Scott Pugh that I never leave behind best nature dog I’ve ever owned...

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!!! REMEBER IT!!!!
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2020, 04:30:37 pm »

I do still have a lead on some old blood out of Lorida, from some Indian friends. This is where my last two have come from. I am waay down the list on getting one though. I do however, have the next best thing, and that is leads on a couple of cowdog lines that already have that blood bred into them. You are not going to buy these dogs off these MEN for any amount of money though. They are "earned" through trust and mutual respect. They are bred and placed to a select few, to work, period.   Lot of that brindle comes from these clowns breeding mastiff and "pit" bulldog into those white dogs. These dogs, at least where I am from, were bred to "work", not fight. Fighting dogs is for white trash and niggers. not blackmen, but niggers, at least where I come from Wink

warrent then i guess according to the humane society of the untited states  you are white trash. as they consider using a dog to catch hogs as a type of dog fighting. im just giving you a hard time as the hsus is a bunch of idiots.  but we all have our own opinions and in the eyes of the antis dog fighting and hunting hogs with dogs are equally wrong.  do you consider yourself a bad person / white trash for catchin hogs?
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2020, 06:26:26 pm »

well since I dont know, nor care what u are, u can do it yourself, wood or boon. No one is talking fighting dogs.
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2020, 08:23:38 am »

This is another of the straight crosses....http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1286401-bullheads-dewie
this one was a killer. Maybe the most impressive dog Ive ever seen

He is a pretty nice dog too, though I still like Mixer better  Grin

Are you still breeding these dogs if so, what do you have currently?
Teag_D
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2020, 08:37:47 am »

Thank you. I havent done a breeding in a few years. The only dog I still have is PorkChop. I did go see Bullhead last weekend and he had a real nice female I considered for one. I just dont have the space, or desire to deal w pups.
warrent423
Alpha Dog

Florida Cracker

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2020, 09:33:12 am »

Been years since I’ve posted on here but I got me a nice male bulldog from Scott Pugh that I never leave behind best nature dog I’ve ever owned...
Have heard good things about his dogs as well. Seem to have the right on/off switch.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: