March 28, 2024, 04:40:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Culls?  (Read 1677 times)
hyan
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2020, 10:02:15 pm »

ive known quite a few guys who have no patience at all with dogs and call a lot f dogs culls of they dont  act exactly like they want  basically as soon as they get the dog. i traded a dog i just had got to a friend who picked him up on a friday and i called him sunday night to see how the dog was acting at his house, he had taken the dog hunting friday night and saturday at his ranch and as he wouldnt do anything at the bays he shot him on sunday morning. i personally think the dog would have turned on as i just had him a few days myself when i traded him.
sounds like the guy you spoke of is either   very picky, has no patience, or is full of crap.
See I think that’s bullnumber 2 and would have bin pissed. A bag of feed is $20 if someone  can’t give the dog at least 1 bag to see if it would work for then they shouldn’t be hunting. I have never had a dog hunt for me badass right out the box especially if I only had the dog for 8 hours and threw it in the woods expecting it to do what it’s bin doing for the owner who had it for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAUKA 2 MAKAI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: