April 27, 2024, 05:50:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next generation  (Read 5495 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2023, 10:18:49 pm »

https://vimeo.com/875015711

6 months old and 1st time for my guero and spoon to see a hog. Misty’s 2nd. Let hog out of the trailer and it was on from the jump. Come on January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2023, 09:46:27 am »

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t get it to open.

Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2023, 12:04:49 pm »

Hold over the link and click open in browser thomas. Or atleast that makes it work for me. If I just click the link it won’t open it.

For any of the older crowd on here that was on here 10+ years ago. That JRT shorty in that video I just picked up from Mr. James and Clayton Hollub over here in schulenburg. Him and another had gotten after the neighbors cat and needed a new home so I went and got them.

Here’s same link copied from internet and not the Vimeo app. Maybe this works. https://vimeo.com/875015711

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2023, 12:32:00 pm »

Your a genius it worked.

Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2023, 08:18:37 am »

Lost guero to the fm road about 1/2 mile from the house. Always something with these sketch pups. Christmas eve eve I took spoon and Misty and sketch down to the bottom behind my house and casted them. 8 months old First time for them to be collared and sent “hunting”. They left like some 3 year olds off the flatbed right behind sketch. They made it about 400 with sketch and split off. Any track spoon comes across, he’s gonna tell you and everything else in the woods about it. Lmao.  His style, how he travels, and trail’s, to me is way more “houndy” than what these leopard dogs typically are. Misty is tighter mouthed. Only barks if she can see what she’s chasing. They chastised a deer or 2 and then a few cows. Let em run for an hour. Only went to go get them off the cow. https://vimeo.com/897899726

Gathered them back after sketch returned from the neighbors. Went to other end of the branch and casted them behind the working pens. They drop down in to the branch go about 300 and stand something up. It broke in short burst a couple of times 50 yards or so. Away then back. Away then back. Kept waiting to hear a coyote howl as I suspected that’s what they had come across. Though that never came. I waited a little to long to grab Lizzo and head to them. They broke south(only big hogs run that way in the past) and race was on. Picked them up about a mile down the branch where it crosses the road. No hog to be had, but they did as good as I could have asked for that being first time out. https://vimeo.com/897899966 now we wait for 3rd weekend of January.

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2023, 09:33:32 am »

Man I hate you lost your pup. Probably means that pup was good. It doesn’t seem to happen to the sorry ones.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: