March 28, 2024, 08:44:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Malinois CD  (Read 7729 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2022, 01:58:46 pm »

Dang I hate that for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2022, 03:53:26 pm »

Sure hate that for you Doc, I know he has done you a good job.                How did the half Mal/half BMC's do, if anyone has used them?
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2022, 01:10:56 pm »

Dang I hate that for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sucks, ive had this breed my whole life and never had one injured, their hardy dogs, it didnt even happen hunting, just running around the yard, this drought has big cracks in my yard like 6-12 in deep he landed in one of them awkwardly and tore something but it was a back leg thankfully and he doesnt act hurt in any way and is still pretty dang fast
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2022, 01:14:25 pm »

Sure hate that for you Doc, I know he has done you a good job.                How did the half Mal/half BMC's do, if anyone has used them?

Yea I got to get another one coming up. No hunters took the half breeds, all went to pet owners the 2 I stayed in touch with like them said there real smart and athletic but not hunters. Our BMC's from rodney spivey are doing good, the black pup coming up on a year now naturally cast hunts big 1/2 3/4 mi loops, rarely see him around your feet, really like what were seeing and the other 4 have finished out to make nice finished dogs coming on 2.5/3 now.
desertdog1
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2022, 11:00:41 am »

https://www.facebook.com/reel/473975197825351?extid=chYV2B&fs=e

What a dog..
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2022, 12:46:38 pm »

This is my 5th one to own and never once had an injury until now but that video shows a great example of how he tore a ligament in his back leg lol so does https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orAGU04T0rc

He is still as fast as ever but cant jump as good, that said Ive caught 3 hogs with him since being 3 legged. I still need to breed him and get another one coming up...
desertdog1
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2022, 05:52:58 pm »

I had an Airedale that supposidly tore his ACL...The vet specialized in ACL surgery and he  manipulated it, said it was torn and wanted to do surgery,  I took the dog to another vet who checked him and said to hold off a little while, in 3 weeks dog was  100% healed and never had any more  problems. I did some research and found that it's hard to diagnose accurately.  It might be a misdiagnosis and he might heal with a lttle rest....
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2022, 08:53:34 am »

With the jumping and landing from great heights in the videos, I would have suspected the achilles tendon through the hamstring to have been injured.
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2022, 08:57:01 am »

Is the black pup related to Tyson? I still have 2 of his brothers from the older litter but they are really showing their age and the last time I bred either of them was unsuccessful.
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2022, 01:43:44 pm »

Is the black pup related to Tyson? I still have 2 of his brothers from the older litter but they are really showing their age and the last time I bred either of them was unsuccessful.

Yes it is off tyson or tysons son to one of spiveys old yellow gyps, only had a 2 pup litter, the one were hunting is colored like a Doberman/rottweiler his sister looks like every other bmc. This pup has been to the woods 5 or 6 times and is absolutely rolling, until maybe in the last bay or 2 he didnt know what he was hunting for but we know that will work itself out, just glad you dont see him much in the woods.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: