March 29, 2024, 12:50:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 1920 times)
Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:51:46 pm »

Yea, I agree with most of what you say. Farming was not dead 4 years ago. They have a 75,000 dollar truck for tax purposes. 2,500 pounds or heavier is farm equipment and eligible for tax write off. A lot are leasing land to big corporate companies. 

Covid is man made and was released during the “trade war” with China. People that think it wasn’t also believed that aids came from someone mating with a monkey.

I had covid in September and beat it. It was the way you described it. My 89 year old Vietnam Vet grandpa was on 100% supplied oxygen for 3 days. He was drinking Budweiser’s 2 weeks later.

I am telling you this military voted Trump last go round and he stole from their budget and didn’t do what he promised. Do you think they voted for him this time? He messed over the party now we have a president that is appointing transgenders to positions because they are transgender.

My take is we had the right party in office just the wrong guy. He sold us all. I look back and should have listened to all the contractors he didn’t pay from his projects.

A painters apprentice starts at 23 bucks a hour union and 15 non- union 4 years ago up north and plenty of people make it work. Keep in mind painting is one of the lowest pain trades. People will be okay.

McDonald’s and Walmart already cut jobs with machines. Prices might go up a little cause people out there will accept that they have to raise the prices but that is BS. Big companies seen this coming a while ago. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. It was probably written by a chinamen trying to stir stuff up.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: