April 25, 2024, 02:45:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 2137 times)
HuntingHeritage
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:02:42 am »

Yes we been thru some stuff. But it’s hard to reverse ideology. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Opinions vary, I have personally seen plenty of people who’s “ideology” has changed be it political, religious or otherwise.

My only reply is that historically we as a nation have faced things just as overwhelming as what we are now going through.

I’ve been a third-party voter since I started voting and I listened as Ross Perot warned us about NAFTA and the Republicans all voted for it and Clinton signed it into law.

That started the final destruction of America as a producer of anything meaningful to its own citizens:

We stopped making penicillin and other essential medicines in this country back around 2006 2007 and that happened with out a single vote in Congress but you bet people on both sides were paid heavily to send the majority of our pharmaceutical industry to China.

And as I’m sure y’all know that is just the tip of the iceberg we are headed toward while the band is playing a waltz...

This isn’t something that happened overnight and it couldn’t possibly be solved by one man as President.

I know that might rub some people the wrong way and I’m glad I live in a place where I can voice my opinion no matter how far outside the normal it may be, on politics or whatever I choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: