April 18, 2024, 10:40:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 2053 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:03:51 am »

We could go on all day about who is who or who is wrong or right. I definitely have my beliefs. What bothers me most is the hypocrisy that has been and continues to mold our nation and society. Most everyone of us have family that has fought or died for our nation. Our flag has been a symbol world wide of strength, freedom, pride and bravery. We were a nation founded on Christianity.  We no longer display any of these symbols. We have put the Antichrists in power. We are headed to a bad place and whether or not we’ve been through worse remains to be seen. The further we get away from God and the liberties this nation was founded upon the more likely we are to not be a nation. I am scared for my children and what they are going to have to face. I fear that raising them to have respect and a good work ethic is going to be to their detriment. I pray that the God that I love and worship and have raised them to love and worship will keep them safe and that he will pull our nation through. Weak minds and bleeding hearts will not allow us to prevail as the greatest nation in the world and nor will abandoning God the FATHER that made it possible in the first place. We have become cowardly, unethical, naive, disloyal, self serving, and with displaced spirituality. Our forefathers and civil rights leaders that fought so hard only for it all to be trashed are likely rolling over in their graves. My prayers are for this nation and each of you and your families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: