April 18, 2024, 05:42:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 2058 times)
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2021, 10:50:01 am »

I don’t read anything on the internet. Anyone that has a business can get the tax write off on a 3/4 truck but most small business guys can’t afford the price tag. You have to have the money to buy that. Most farmers around me and there are a ton of them they use dump trucks 18 wheelers and all those big machine to do the work the big trucks are just a luxury. My son worked for a farmer for several yrs he is very wealthy and paid my son 10 bucks a hr he went to work for a dirt company and makes 6 figures. I have worked in Boston dc Allen town Charlotte and ya they pay a little better but at the same time houses are double the price of here and might only make a few dollars more and guess what the illegals are there to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, our first amendment is being taken by big tech, most truthers are now banned to control the narrative, our votes dont count anymore wich should make all americans mad despite your political view, tons of fraud evidence and the rigged courts wont even look at it. usawatchdog.com
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: