April 18, 2024, 08:18:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 2061 times)
Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2021, 09:54:30 pm »

A son making 6 figures. Is the world that bad?

If you are going to cry about the oilfield learn a new trade. It has not changed in 20 years. It is up and down. The election has not effected the oil field. I know for a fact it has not yet because I worked in industry that 99% of my customers are oil field companies. If you are unemployed it is not because of the election stop it.

Are the borders secured? I see the same amount of illegals. Weed prices are the same as when I was in high school and still drugs ever place you want to find them. Help me understand how I can see the borders are more secure.

You can talk about where you worked and how construing pays that is also bs. I paid about 25-35% for my home then back home. Back home is the construction pay I quoted.

Do your research this party change happens every 4 to 8 years. I am not democratic but smart enough to know BS when I see it. I am a sportsman and trump has never hunted.  I admit I voted for him last time
And this time because he was the less of 2 evils but not a sore loser.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: