March 28, 2024, 06:35:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America  (Read 1915 times)
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:36:17 am »

America just died today we have officially became a second class nation. The America I love and served has been heading down this path for some time. If the liberals keep striking it won’t be long will have the biggest gap between the haves and have nots in our history. 15 dollars for minimum wage will crush the economy. And if you didn’t know theyjust shut down the pipe line 52 thousand people lost there jobs today and the border wall was stopped. This is good new for the drug lords of Mexico who send thousand of illegals across daily to set up drug hubs all across our country hidden as landscaping framing crews roofing crews and so on.and let’s not forget the sex trafficking to thousands of young girls and middle age women go thought to be run sways and such are taken used then shot and thrown out. If y’all remember this same thing happened when Obama shut the pipe line down gas went to 4.50 a gallon in Dallas. It crushed my business. And had to work for some one else and have never fully recovered. It’s building for the perfect storm gun ammo will be next. We have seen this in history hundreds of time it ends in revolt and revolution. And in most cases it don’t have a good outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 01:06:06 pm »

Thats not what cnn says lol

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 01:54:05 pm »

CNN is owned and operated by liberals with big money that control the media 

make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 03:23:32 pm »

All TV news is controlled by the same 6 corporations and are fake/ CIA brain washing with the exception of OANN. IE operation mockingbird. Highly recommend understanding that. I was obviously joking. I dont think the fight is over, God wins, USA will not be a communist country ran by criminals

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 03:24:57 pm »

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/20/trump-ode-to-the-corporation/
Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 09:58:00 pm »

I am not happy but calm down. 15 dollars a hour will lead to more incentive based pay jobs. Like sales folk have had for some time. Like in construction they will pay by a % of the job. Put your people all on 1099s or cash.

Guns are not going away. They don’t know who has what.

The military is not full of tree hugging liberals.

Now is the time to reflect in my opinion. Did a man that has soft clean hands really have your best interest at heart or did you get sold?

Did he do right by us with the covid stuff?

I can tell you the Midwest farmers realized he sold them when they couldn’t sell crops before covid when he started the trade war. I know a hand full of farmers that no longer have a family farm because of it.

Oil field work is what it is. The oil field was do ited once the Saudi and Russia started the price war about 8 months ago. Or am I wrong? I might have started to recover and is messed up again. It is the nature of the business.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 10:12:32 pm »

15 bucks a hr won’t change skilled jobs or teck jobs. Most workers in construction make 15 or less unless they work for themselves. 15 dollar min wage will make your hamburger meal that is currently 8 bucks to 15 bucks. It will make your Walmart grocery go up. There hasn’t been money in farming in 50 yrs is what all the farmers I know tell me as they drive off in there 75 thousand dollar pickup to go to there 700 thousand dollar house. I could be wrong tho. I spent 8 yrs in the uniform and most people I was in with came from poor rural areas or inter city’s that could find a job and no money for school with no learned skill. 80 % came from Democratic Party back ground where the meth was they are for poor people which is far from reality. Then as most people do as they work for stuff and move up they realize that it was all fake to control your thought process.

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 10:23:07 pm »

I think covid was released on purpose. I don’t wear a mask and haven’t gotten sick. But most of my family has caught it none where really sick two days at the most. Everyone that has caught it that I know wears mask. There wearing that all day breathing in everything the mssk has gathered during the day. Idk fella drugs have killed millions and destroyed millions of families did they shut the country down for that no. The thousands of illegals get everything we have to offer for free and they broke the law to get here yet the democrats want to give them amnesty. Do what do what are you kidding me. There are vets that can’t afford rent because they can’t work. But a illegal with 5 kids and a wife get every program we have to offer and don’t even have a legit SS number. And run a landscape crew with no insurance no EIN and get 15 grand back each yr on taxes come on.

Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2021, 10:51:46 pm »

Yea, I agree with most of what you say. Farming was not dead 4 years ago. They have a 75,000 dollar truck for tax purposes. 2,500 pounds or heavier is farm equipment and eligible for tax write off. A lot are leasing land to big corporate companies. 

Covid is man made and was released during the “trade war” with China. People that think it wasn’t also believed that aids came from someone mating with a monkey.

I had covid in September and beat it. It was the way you described it. My 89 year old Vietnam Vet grandpa was on 100% supplied oxygen for 3 days. He was drinking Budweiser’s 2 weeks later.

I am telling you this military voted Trump last go round and he stole from their budget and didn’t do what he promised. Do you think they voted for him this time? He messed over the party now we have a president that is appointing transgenders to positions because they are transgender.

My take is we had the right party in office just the wrong guy. He sold us all. I look back and should have listened to all the contractors he didn’t pay from his projects.

A painters apprentice starts at 23 bucks a hour union and 15 non- union 4 years ago up north and plenty of people make it work. Keep in mind painting is one of the lowest pain trades. People will be okay.

McDonald’s and Walmart already cut jobs with machines. Prices might go up a little cause people out there will accept that they have to raise the prices but that is BS. Big companies seen this coming a while ago. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. It was probably written by a chinamen trying to stir stuff up.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2021, 11:07:48 pm »

I don’t read anything on the internet. Anyone that has a business can get the tax write off on a 3/4 truck but most small business guys can’t afford the price tag. You have to have the money to buy that. Most farmers around me and there are a ton of them they use dump trucks 18 wheelers and all those big machine to do the work the big trucks are just a luxury. My son worked for a farmer for several yrs he is very wealthy and paid my son 10 bucks a hr he went to work for a dirt company and makes 6 figures. I have worked in Boston dc Allen town Charlotte and ya they pay a little better but at the same time houses are double the price of here and might only make a few dollars more and guess what the illegals are there to.

HuntingHeritage
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 06:50:31 am »

Wish my Grampa was still here to tell me...

“Boy this ain’t number 2 America’s been through a hell of a lot worse...”

He was a big history buff, thanks to him and my Uncle I read things like

Thomas Paine’s “Common Sense”

the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin

and most importantly “the Federalist papers”

I was very disappointed when these books, which are so valuable in what they teach us about our country, we’re glossed over in high school.

I believe that’s part of our problem as a nation, people can sing you a whole album of pop music lyric for lyric but ask them if they can name the first ten amendments in the constitution.

America has been fighting with itself since the first continental congress couldn’t get their act together to pay the army!

Many in the Army wanted to make George Washington the ruler of America for life,
but Washington spoke against it, and it’s one of the great speeches in the history of this nation.

I just wish more people knew about this kind of stuff...

I still believe in what Grampa said about this country, it would just be nice to hear it from someone who had been through what he had been through.

We have seen worse and God willing we will be around to see better.

Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 07:32:49 am »

Yes we been thru some stuff. But it’s hard to reverse ideology. 

Goose87
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 08:12:26 am »

One thing our grandfathers and founding fathers never battled was big tech and social media and the way they’re used to manipulate the minds of millions, Trump might not have been the savior this country needs but at least he was the best thing this country had going for itself in years, decades should I say, it’s hard for one man to fix 30 year’s worth of constitutional decay in 4 year’s all the while being bombarded with the foolery he was, yes I believe COVID-19 was all man made and think it’s a joke, yes there have been people “die” from this but how many were already on their way out with other ailments before COVID, the establishment tried everything thing they could to bring Trump down and had to come up with this, and when I say establishment I mean the 1% that call the shots not a certain nation or nationality....
HuntingHeritage
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 10:02:42 am »

Yes we been thru some stuff. But it’s hard to reverse ideology. 

Opinions vary, I have personally seen plenty of people who’s “ideology” has changed be it political, religious or otherwise.

My only reply is that historically we as a nation have faced things just as overwhelming as what we are now going through.

I’ve been a third-party voter since I started voting and I listened as Ross Perot warned us about NAFTA and the Republicans all voted for it and Clinton signed it into law.

That started the final destruction of America as a producer of anything meaningful to its own citizens:

We stopped making penicillin and other essential medicines in this country back around 2006 2007 and that happened with out a single vote in Congress but you bet people on both sides were paid heavily to send the majority of our pharmaceutical industry to China.

And as I’m sure y’all know that is just the tip of the iceberg we are headed toward while the band is playing a waltz...

This isn’t something that happened overnight and it couldn’t possibly be solved by one man as President.

I know that might rub some people the wrong way and I’m glad I live in a place where I can voice my opinion no matter how far outside the normal it may be, on politics or whatever I choose.

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 10:03:51 am »

We could go on all day about who is who or who is wrong or right. I definitely have my beliefs. What bothers me most is the hypocrisy that has been and continues to mold our nation and society. Most everyone of us have family that has fought or died for our nation. Our flag has been a symbol world wide of strength, freedom, pride and bravery. We were a nation founded on Christianity.  We no longer display any of these symbols. We have put the Antichrists in power. We are headed to a bad place and whether or not we’ve been through worse remains to be seen. The further we get away from God and the liberties this nation was founded upon the more likely we are to not be a nation. I am scared for my children and what they are going to have to face. I fear that raising them to have respect and a good work ethic is going to be to their detriment. I pray that the God that I love and worship and have raised them to love and worship will keep them safe and that he will pull our nation through. Weak minds and bleeding hearts will not allow us to prevail as the greatest nation in the world and nor will abandoning God the FATHER that made it possible in the first place. We have become cowardly, unethical, naive, disloyal, self serving, and with displaced spirituality. Our forefathers and civil rights leaders that fought so hard only for it all to be trashed are likely rolling over in their graves. My prayers are for this nation and each of you and your families.

make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 10:50:01 am »

I don’t read anything on the internet. Anyone that has a business can get the tax write off on a 3/4 truck but most small business guys can’t afford the price tag. You have to have the money to buy that. Most farmers around me and there are a ton of them they use dump trucks 18 wheelers and all those big machine to do the work the big trucks are just a luxury. My son worked for a farmer for several yrs he is very wealthy and paid my son 10 bucks a hr he went to work for a dirt company and makes 6 figures. I have worked in Boston dc Allen town Charlotte and ya they pay a little better but at the same time houses are double the price of here and might only make a few dollars more and guess what the illegals are there to.

Agreed, our first amendment is being taken by big tech, most truthers are now banned to control the narrative, our votes dont count anymore wich should make all americans mad despite your political view, tons of fraud evidence and the rigged courts wont even look at it. usawatchdog.com
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 06:11:06 pm »

Judge,  Like evreybody else I have been watching the world go crazy and it actually started during the Bush era and then when Obama took over, it really started going downhill. I hope I am wrong but do not look for it to get better under Bidden. He is really going to kill the Oil industry.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 06:32:09 pm »

Ya it’s going to get bad. Biden said we need more plexiglass hues what oil based product   I truly don’t get how people think that we can get better this has been a progressive fall for long as I can remember. Now the economy changes up and down new things come and go and I ain’t talking bout that. If anyone has listen to mike roe I highly recommend it. He is dead on in his thinking. It don’t take much time ideological to ratify people’s thinking we have seen all before. I was at the spine office waiting on momma she was getting injections. There where a few older women in the office and by older i mean 70 plus. One said to the other these spineless republicans have ruined what America stands for the other lady calmly said well if you mean by cutting taxes and busting the economy and securing our boarders and putting restrictions in place then I guess they have lol.

Northstar
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 09:54:30 pm »

A son making 6 figures. Is the world that bad?

If you are going to cry about the oilfield learn a new trade. It has not changed in 20 years. It is up and down. The election has not effected the oil field. I know for a fact it has not yet because I worked in industry that 99% of my customers are oil field companies. If you are unemployed it is not because of the election stop it.

Are the borders secured? I see the same amount of illegals. Weed prices are the same as when I was in high school and still drugs ever place you want to find them. Help me understand how I can see the borders are more secure.

You can talk about where you worked and how construing pays that is also bs. I paid about 25-35% for my home then back home. Back home is the construction pay I quoted.

Do your research this party change happens every 4 to 8 years. I am not democratic but smart enough to know BS when I see it. I am a sportsman and trump has never hunted.  I admit I voted for him last time
And this time because he was the less of 2 evils but not a sore loser.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 10:16:01 pm »

I ain’t unemployed what are you talking about I own a small business. Ya my son makes good money. I have worked in construction my entire life. The borders are not secure they where at least doing something about it. I guess you have all the right opinions and all the correct info. I really care less what you think. I feel like anyone that votes and is a legal us citizen can and has the right to say what they think unless it infringed there rights. At least that’s what I wore the uniform for. I guess we will see what these knuckleheads can do for us I am thinking not much. Ya the trade deal was terrible.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: