April 19, 2024, 09:34:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunting trailer  (Read 282 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2021, 01:51:14 pm »

I have a 4 hole hunting trailer for sale. I’m just not using it. It can be pulled by 4 wheeler or buggy very easily, that’s how we use it. We hook it to the buggy and drive them both up on a trailer to haul them. It can be pulled down the highway by your truck if you want use it like that. It would be an awesome competition trailer. I was going to put a removable or folding bench seat on the back end so guests could ride or you could have a tray to put tied hogs in and carry them to a holding trailer. Each hole will haul 2 cur dogs down the highway and 3 if you were out in the pasture where they were only going to be in it temporarily. It has 3 new tires, and 2 sliding drawers ( one on each side). 4 bolts hold the dog box the the trailer so it could be removed and used as a mower trailer if you wanted and it is a tilt trailer. I would take $450  or trade for a gun possibly . If I don’t answer leave a message and I’ll definitely call
you back. 512-269-6162

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: