March 28, 2024, 11:11:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 466 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2021, 01:21:21 pm »

Enjoyed a nice hunt with this young man Mr. Christian.     I brought a couple young dogs and let them hunt with Tuff 1 at a time.  Tuff caught 5 pigs for us on this calm and dark humid night.   One was a nice toothy boar, a couple smaller boars and a couple sows.  We had a freeloader show up at one of the catches.  He even managed to get his picture taken.   In the background of one of the pictures you can see a coyote that had come in and was hanging around.     Finally the last picture is of the pups stuffing their bellies off of some of last nights catches.  Was a great night full of a lot of great conversation and intelligent questions by my guest.  I love talking dogs and he does too.   Pictured last are a couple other pigs from a quick pup training hunt a few days prior

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 08:54:00 pm »

It’s nice to hunt with young guys that you can talk to. The biggest majority of them have been hunting once and know it all now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 11:06:59 am »

Good hogs. Some nice cutters on that one.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: