April 24, 2024, 10:23:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics from last 2 weeks  (Read 536 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2021, 07:17:17 pm »

Josh White  with Hairy Holder Breastplates and his wife come up from 7 hours away to get a couple pups and make a hunt weekend before last. He brought a couple young dogs of his own.   Then this past weekend had Jacob Miranda and his wife from Miranda_bullzs  fly in from Miami Florida to North Texas to hunt a few nights with me.   
    If ever there was someone i wanted to impress it was Josh White.   Tuff had his worst night in 3 years but we still got a 4 pigs 3 of which were behind him.     The following weekend for 3 straight hot humid nights Tuff was back on his game for Jacob Miranda

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 09:16:08 pm »

If he was still good on a bad night then I could forgive him. Don’t sound like he has many bad days. Those hogs are sure enough healthy looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 09:22:31 pm »

Sounds like y'all really had a good time. That red dog is a beast. I know you have talked about it before but what is in the mix on the red dog? Those are some really nice hogs.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 09:34:57 pm »

If he was still good on a bad night then I could forgive him. Don’t sound like he has many bad days. Those hogs are sure enough healthy looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waa letting him role out and catch one after another.  Should have caught him up and made him stop and cool off.     Pretty sure he was tracking down another and got to a net wire fence and  quite.  I got to him to find him hanging out at a small thicket next to the fence.    I looked and looked but no pig in it.     The drop.before that  i dropped him and he showed treed 670 away.  Got within a couple hundred yards and could hear the pig scream now and then.  However a bull was making a heck of a fuss and on the warpath.   Tuff comes back and bull follows him to.us.   Basically my friend witnessed 2 pigs get away from him  that night.    
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 09:37:50 pm »

Sounds like y'all really had a good time. That red dog is a beast. I know you have talked about it before but what is in the mix on the red dog? Those are some really nice hogs.

Tuff is 1/4 wolfhound 1/4 stag 3/8 pit 1/8 cane corso.   28 inches tall and 120 pounds.    He looks like a big Alaunt Gentile
Sambo5500
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 10:56:16 am »

Looks like a few good hunts buddy. I need to come up again before deer season starts. Help you out with them pigs! And I don't think you should worry about ol Tuff, he has nothing to prove. That dog is an absolute stud!! For anyone that doesn't know Ive been hunting with Dean for about 5-6 years now and have a litter mate brother and sister to Tuff who are very good fos as well but Tuff is special. Can't wait to see you again buddy.
Sambo5500
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 11:02:38 am »

Also looks like the pups are doing well! Those are the Tuff crossed back to his aunt correct? Should be what, almost a year now?
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 01:54:54 pm »

Looks like a few good hunts buddy. I need to come up again before deer season starts. Help you out with them pigs! And I don't think you should worry about ol Tuff, he has nothing to prove. That dog is an absolute stud!! For anyone that doesn't know Ive been hunting with Dean for about 5-6 years now and have a litter mate brother and sister to Tuff who are very good fos as well but Tuff is special. Can't wait to see you again buddy.

Thank you Sammy.      Yes that hairy dog is Tuff bred back to his aunt.   He is 9 months old.  I wasnt to high on him because he was agrivating around the house.   One day when he was 7 months old i got tired of it and thought I'd tqke him hunting since he stayed so bored and destructive.    Took him out expecting him to hang up at every fence.   That turd jumped with Tuff each jump off the truck and got through every fence and lugged up hard on all 4 pigs that evening at 7 months.   I was impressed so i like him better now and trying to develop him rather than slowly.   Works for me because i got 2 more of his littermates to start developing this fall. Gideon i like better than this pup and so look forward to starting Gideon  in a dew months.   
    I'm busy this coming weekend and have a guest from over around Athens coming to hunt the following weekend.   Anytime after tgat your welcome to come back for a weekend.   I'm sure I'll be working  but we can hunt at night.      I got a bunch more permission since you were down last.   Some really good stuffwhich is connected to stuff i already have.  Look forward to your visit as always
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: