April 24, 2024, 11:38:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennessee  (Read 367 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2021, 06:35:46 am »

Recently took a project managing job up here in Knoxville. I know they got pockets of hogs in these foothills. Anybody got a connect they could hook me up with, I’d love to go see some new country and some dogs work?! Also don’t know if they have a spring bear season here but I’d love to do that ass well next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 06:16:35 pm »

I have worked up in that area good bit meet quite a few bear hunters never worked out where I have got to go I think the month of December is kill season on bear in Virginia I was right out of Tennessee in Virginia this year meet several bear hunter and I know there is some above Cleveland TN there as well I can't remember the man's name older fellow raises plott dogs never meet any hog hunters up that way just coon hunters and bear hunters

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 06:30:00 pm »

ive hunted in Tn some. The hogs are between you and Nashville. There is a few pockets with good population. Most are pretty scattered. Everyone up there mostly hound hunts them. They hunt them like bear...lots of people and lots of dogs.  There is 2 public land WMA's that allow hog dogs in Dec and Jan. Most of the the bear is on the eastern side near NC.

Good Luck, hope you get into them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: