April 25, 2024, 09:10:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange quirks with your dogs  (Read 1495 times)
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2021, 09:38:58 am »

Old Man,

I have seen Mr. Owens son make posts about some of his dogs being the same way, must be something from way back in y’all’s blood but I sure like a dog like that. Way less chance of someone stealing them. I’ve had a few that were funny like that. My RCD punk is Ladner mixed with some bulldog blood and she is the same way. While hunting she is fine, and my regular hunting buddies can handle her around me. If I’m not there or if she’s at the house she will rip their hands off, lol. I got a good laugh from some of Jim Bob’s Facebook posts about Cooper not letting him in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2021, 09:28:57 pm »

The Cooper dog is a double grandson to a male I had some years ago, and prior to that they have lots of the same lineage. It started with a cross of Bob's dad's female and Ricky Driver's dog, there was of course more good dogs and [people back behind them as well.
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2021, 07:28:14 am »

Yessir, I’ve read just about all the info I could find on the dogs you guys have bred. They sound like a great line and I love reading up on cur dog history and breeding.

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Arkansashunter96
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2021, 09:43:11 pm »

I believe I have hauled her in the dog box before with no problems but I definitely think it wouldn't hurt for her to get her eye dotted by another female one day but I ain't gonna push it. Yeah Austeous pretty neat having all this info at our finger tips and people that share the same passion.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

williamsld
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 10:15:53 pm »

My old dog crank turns his head to the side and smiles at me
All my dogs and buddies from the same line pick up their left front paw  every time someone walks out to their pens or gets near them in the truck/buggy

if you cant be smart quote smart people

the more i learn about people the more i love my dog - Mark Twain
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: