April 23, 2024, 07:55:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Training Pups  (Read 1011 times)
The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2022, 08:25:46 pm »

Reuben thank you but the heroes on those two days have been zeros on other days, both before and since. It does go to show us what is possible when everything is just right. They are just dogs I guess and with a critical eye and honest analytics they will all have good and bad days.
Judge peel
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2022, 09:26:57 pm »

I have seen my old dog rig em a long long way up to darn ne’er a mile. When the wind and temp is just right anything is possible but at the same time I have drove up into the wind and get darn ne’er on top of the hog before they sound off. I have seen a cold nose dog not make a peep and a old junk dog holler off. You just never know but if you run a dog enough long enough you can almost tell by the way they take off or rig or what have you and then you really know what kinda dog your hauling around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arkansashunter96
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2022, 12:58:02 am »

Man I need to catchup. Who’s the closest to Texarkana Arkansas that has rig dogs? I gotta get out of my gar holes where everyone else runs. I road then cast on the Texas core land around here. There’s quiet a few hogs but as soon as a dog barks the race is on I need to get these pups on top of a as box that’s done this before. Watching these bird dog pups they don’t keeep their head down on the ground like my walker does
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: